Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
2 cans crescent roll dough
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup butter, melted
Cinnamon and sugar
1. Roll out one can of dough and press in to the bottom of an 9 x 13 pan, preferably ceramic. Make sure to crease together the seams.
2. Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar with a mixer until smooth.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture in pan.
4. Cover mixture with second sheet of dough, again making sure to crease together seams.
5. Pour butter over top and cover with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from My Yellow Umbrella.
I saw this recipe on Pinterest and couldn’t help myself. It was amazing. I made it twice, once in glass and once in ceramic and had a much better result in the ceramic dish. I also decided that the best cinnamon and sugar ration is 3:1 with maybe a little extra cinnamon thrown in for good measure. I keep my cinnamon sugar around in a container just in case! I took these to a Super Bowl party and they were a HUGE hit. I had to make sure I got some at the party because there were certainly not leftovers. I will definitely be making this again a lot and highly recommend it.